- The fund is managed in accordance with Regulation 28 making it ideal for inclusion in a retirement fund.
- The fund exhibits low volatility with greater focus on capital preservation and minimal drawdowns.
- The fund is appropriate for medium-term investment horizons with lower risk appetite.
- The fund can invest in lower volatility income products taking advantage of market structure in pursuit of the investment objective.
- By investing in a single fund that diversifies across all major asset classes, investors outsource the difficult decision on how much and when to invest in various asset classes.
- Return objective is CPI + 3% annualised net return measured over rolling 3-year periods.
Our flagship multi-asset fund for stable returns
This is a stable, low-equity multi-asset class fund for cautious investors. The fund aims to provide a reasonable level of income, while seeking to preserve capital in real terms with lower volatility over the medium to long term. The fund invests in a combination of equities, money market instruments, bonds, listed property, as well as international equities and fixed interest assets. We employ an active asset allocation and securities selection strategy with a focus on achieving stable returns. The fund holds a maximum of 40% in equities (including offshore equities).