- This fund gives you active exposure to the South African fixed interest market and provides diversification when added to existing portfolios.
- The fund should over time provide excess returns over money market rates at moderately higher risk.
- As such, the fund is appropriate for short- to medium-term investment horizons and low to moderate risk appetite.
- The fund is run by an experienced team that has been running fixed interest hedge funds for over 12 years.
- Return objective is ALBI+1%
A fixed income building block for portfolio diversification
The fund invests in South African listed fixed income instruments, with a bias towards government bonds, government guaranteed bonds, and high-quality non-government credit. The fund aims to provide steady capital growth alongside income generation, while limiting credit and liquidity risk.