- The fund is managed in accordance with Regulation 28 making it ideal for inclusion in a retirement fund.
- The fund has a medium equity content enabling investors to capture the risk premium inherent in equities.
- The fund is appropriate for medium- to long-term investment horizons with a reasonably tolerance for risk.
- The fund has the ability to switch asset allocation to less risky assets in the income-generating space.
- By investing in a single fund that diversifies across all major asset classes, investors outsource the difficult decision on how much and when to invest in various asset classes.
- Investment Objective is CPI + 4% annualised net return measured over rolling 3-year periods.
A fund aimed at superior returns through moderate equity allocation
A medium equity multi asset fund that aims to deliver positive real returns, while minimising risk of capital loss over the medium term. The fund invests in a combination of equities, money market instruments, bonds, listed property, as well as international equities and fixed interest assets. We employ an active asset allocation and securities selection strategy with a focus on capital growth. The fund holds a maximum of 60% in equities (including offshore equities).
Matrix Fund Managers took over the fund in October 2017. The fund was launched in December 2013. The fund is currently in the Multi-Asset Flexible category but will be moving to the Multi-Asset Medium Equity category when the new supplemental has been approved.